Overseas-based Cabin Crew
We occasionally recruit Cabin Crew from a number of countries where we have global offices. As an overseas-based Cabin Crew member, you will fly with Hong Kong based co-workers on specific flights. Although you will remain based in your country of residence, Hong Kong will become your second home.
All Cabin Crew applicants, regardless of location, will need to have polished interpersonal skills and a positive, customer-oriented attitude. Click on the links below to learn about the specific recruitment requirements of your location.
- Singapore Citizen or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18
- Education to GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with a pass in English
- Fluency in English plus one of the following languages is required: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean. A third language is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Are you ready to see the world as part of the Cathay Pacific Cabin Crew?
Our Singapore team is currently recruiting Singapore based flight attendants to join their team, qualified applications may apply by sending a detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is 20 May 2017.