NOK AIR Thailand’s is recruiting for the Professional and Friendly team members.
- Thai nationality, Female.
- Minimum height 160 cm, Weight must be in proportion to height.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Age not over 30 years old (date of birth from 1st July 1992 onwards).
- Age not over 32 years old for experienced crew (date of birth from 1st July 1990 onwards)
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English or Chinese, Japanese and ETC.
- Language Score (Issue date from 30th June 2020 onwards):
- TOEIC score 650 up or
- TOEFL (Paper 547/CTB 210/IBT 78) or
- IELTS score 6
- Chinese proficiency will be advantageous; Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 5 or higher is preferable.
- Japanese proficiency will be advantageous; Japanese Proficiency Test (JLPT) N 4 or higher is preferable.
- Must not wear dental braces and eye glasses.
- No tattoos and scar.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload Video Clip and Photo – 3 Photos
VDO Selfie Instruction: Take a 30-second VDO selfie clip under concept “Nok Premium” (นกพรีเมี่ยม) with your smartphone, using Thai language.
- Make sure you hold the smartphone close to you (within 1 meter length) to present only half body with clear face.
- VDO selfie clip must not exceed 50 MB, only in MP4 format.
- VDO editing is not allowed.
- Please use your Full Name as a file name (Name_Lastname.mp4)
- Upload your clip and photo (zip file) via Cabin Crew Form on Google Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejo66ejHyefw7M1uUU77CMqQ4qZI3uwVjBEQnUaF0POIhXrQ/viewform)
Application Period: 16th – 30th June 2022