NokScoot are looking for young and enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding NokScoot family as a Junior First Officer.
- Ensure the safety of passengers, other crew members and the aircraft
- Serve the company in any part of the world and on any of the routes served by the company, including the operation of special or chartered flights, passenger or freighter aircraft;
The Applicants must meet the following required qualifications:
- Thai Nationality
- Not over 40 years of age at the date of application
- Exempted from military service.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Holder of Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued by the CAAT
- Minimum total flight hour 200 hrs. ( fixed-wing aircraft only )
- Multi-Engines Rating and Instrument Rating
- Holder of valid unrestricted of Medical Class 1
- Minimum ICAO Level 4
- No criminal record / conviction, imprisonment, misdemeanour of finding for guilt (including drunk driving conviction) The company reserve the right to disqualify the candidate.
Application deadline: 10th April 2016