Qatar Amiri Flight A320 CaptainCaptain
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
Qatar Amiri Flight is a VIP airline owned and operated by the government of Qatar.
Skills & Qualifications required for the Captains:
- Excellent flying skills, teamwork personal and social skills with high leadership qualities.
- Minimum English language proficiency ICAO Level 4.
- Valid ICAO ATPL and unrestricted medical certificate class 1.
Flight Experience required:
- Total flying experience of minimum 6,000 hours, of which 2,000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft.
- A Type rating on A320 is REQUIRED.
- Minimum 500 PIC passenger flying hours on type and 1500 passenger flying hours.
- Have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months.
- Hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- Worldwide experience.
- TRI/TRE experience preferred.
- VIP/VVIP experience preferred.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements may apply with the following documents:
- Updated CV.
- Valid Pilot License.
- Valid Medical Certificate.
- Passport copies.
- Last two pages of logbook.
- Personal photo.
- Clearance from license authority for no accident or incident involvement.
- Interested applicant meeting the above requirements may apply to: email@example.com