Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in interviews for cabin crew on Saturday, 6 May 2023.
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Minimum qualification of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please see details of our walk-in interviews:
Date: Saturday, 6 May 2023
Venue: Singapore EXPO Max Atria
1 Expo Drive Singapore 486150
Registration will be open from 8.30am to 2.00pm.
Interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Please bring along ALL the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Cert (if any)
- Deed Poll (where applicable)
- Entry/Re-entry Permit (if applicable)
- All Educational Certificates
- Vaccination Report
- NS Certificate and Transcripts (if applicable)
* Please come to the interview in clear contact lenses (i.e. no coloured contact lens or iris enhancers.)
* Due to space constraints, candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview. There will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews.