Susi Air currently looking for First Officers (Non-Indonesian Passport and Non-Indonesian License Holder).
Minimum Requirements :
- Hold minimum 250 hours on aircraft and preferably above 750 hours.
- at least ICAO CPL SEL and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable.
- Copy of latest examiner’s report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test, exhibiting the Single Engine and IR rating as per license.
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses.
- License verification letter with current information from authority
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority.
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor.
- Made sure candidates are free from any form of color blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test – Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Color Blind Test.
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test.
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left
- Comprehensive CV
All pilot applications must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org