Minimum Requirements :
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time *
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Ukraine equivalent) CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed.
- Last flight within preceding 6 months (SEP or MEP)
- Valid and current ME-IR
- A valid MCC certificate and course program**
- A valid JOC certificate and course program**
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included in this time.
** An MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown. A JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.
Before an interview date is offered, all minimum requirements must be met. Interviews will no longer be offered with items missing from the requirements (eg MCC certificate, JOC certificate, etc.). If not annotated on the licence, a certificate will be required as proof of having completed ATPL theory subjects.
Recruitment process :
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please fill out our application form, and attach our pilot datasheet. Please be advised, that we accept only the pilot datasheet as attachment.
Any application received which does not have the correct attachment will not be considered. Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to an interview. A candidate whom we extend an offer will need to present a clear criminal record (from the home country) before signing the contract.