Minimum Requirements :
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time * (this may include the base training for the type rating issue)
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Ukraine equivalent) CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed.
- Valid and current A320 type rating **
- Last multi engine flight within preceding 6 months (A320, SEP or MEP).
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included in this time.
** The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting.
Recruitment process :
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please fill out our application form, and attach our pilot datasheet. Please be advised, that we accept only the pilot datasheet as attachment.
Any application received which does not have the correct attachment will not be considered. Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to an interview. A candidate whom we extend an offer will need to present a clear criminal record (from the home country) before signing the contract.