Crew Resources Worldwide is now accepting applications for Rated and Non-rated First Officers for Air Japan (AJX) on the B-767-300ER. AJX operates a fleet of B-767-300ERs with routes to China, Korea, Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, and Hawaii. This is a combination of passenger and freight operations with pilots based in Tokyo, Japan. Air Japan supports commuting pilots through supplemental pay or business class tickets.
Air Japan (AJX) is slowly growing and the future outlook looks bright. AJX is one of the few airlines that offers its First Officers an opportunity to be evaluated for upgrade to Captain. AJX has been recruiting pilots since 2002. Our most junior Captain was hired in 2013.
- Total Flight Experience in excess of 3,000 hours
- Commercial Jet Experience in excess of 500 hours
- The following experience is required:
- 250 hrs. PIC -or-
- 250 hrs., of which 70 hrs. are PIC and remaining experience is PICUS/P1 Under Supervision (PUS) -or-
- 500 hrs. PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hrs. PIC or PICUS Cross Country;
- 200 hrs. Cross Country;
- 100 hrs. Night Flight;
- 75 hrs. Instrument Flight;
- Valid ICAO Member State ATPL
- ICAO Level 4 English
- ICAO Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or
- ICAO Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- Valid ICAO Member State Class 1 Medical Certificate
Those holding ICAO ATPL and Instrument Ratings with expiration dates, must keep license and ratings valid 6 months beyond class commencement.