Experience the world as part of your career.
A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support.
Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Who we are looking for:
To be considered for Emirates cabin crew you’ll need to be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Assessment Day Details:
Date: 11th August 2022
Time: 9:00 AM
Please apply online to be invited.
* INVITE ONLY Aspiring cabin crew candidates are requested to apply online to receive an invitation to our recruitment even.