- Omani Female Nationality Only
- Age ranges from 18 to 35, but not more than 35 years by 1/1/2020
- Secondary School Certificate (General Diploma)
- Proficient in English (Spoken & written)
- The Average height is 157 cm, and is proportional to the weight
- Pass the medical test
- Able to swim unaided for 10 meters
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passengers safety during all phases of the flight.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manual during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel.
- Perform duties assigned by the CABIN DIRECTOR/ Purser related to cabin safety and daily operation to ensure adherence to regulation outlined in the operation manual.
- Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers on-board.
- Responsible for ensuring safety on-board of passengers during flight.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on-board during an emergency situation.
- Conduct necessary checks before flights to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilet, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactorily condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
- Attend to special attention passengers as directed by the CABIN DIRECTOR/ Purser and ensure all passenger comply with the restriction on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precaution during flights.
Closing Date: 30-09-2019